So I have these cats, Andrew Jeremiah and Abigail Elizabeth. "Andy" is a Oreo cookie looking short-haired domestic cat and "Abby" is a long haired Siamese blend that has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. They are very friendly but never cease to try to trip any unsuspecting person that tries to walk in the house when the food bowl is not completely full. Because if the food bowl is not full, you WILL know. This explains the "frenemy" term.
| frenemy | ||
An enemy disguised as a friend. "What do you think about frenemies?" "I say, keep your friends close, and your frenemies closer" | ||
It seems like whenever it's time for bed, thats when the cats seem to get the rowdiest. I know their nocturnal, but sheesh!!! Also the cats are completely in love with one another so they are constantly licking, cuddling and play fighting. And they seem to do it at the foot of our bed right when we're falling asleep, or first thing in the morning when we're trying to get that extra 10 minutes of sleep after the snooze button is pushed.
Also, what ever happened to loyalty? Abby has a pecking order of people she cuddles. If I'm alone, she cuddles me, if Michelle is there, she cuddles her, if Brian is there she cuddles him, but if Michelle and Brian are there she ultimately picks Brian. It's like the cat will literally stand up and walk over to his leg and rub her head on it and cuddle up. I think its kinda cute, reminds me of a George Straight song.
All in all, falling asleep with a fur-ball purring on the back of your leg is nicely refreshing and a total sleep inducer.....until morning when they wake up!!

No comments:
Post a Comment