Monday, February 16, 2009

I'd Rather Be Shot In The Head!

I have to go to the dentist today. At 10:00am!! Thats 1.5 hours from now and I can't even eat my breakfast I'm so nervous. My stomach is in knots and my head is fuzzy, what the hell is wrong with me? Maybe I ate too many Sweet Tarts Saturday night at the Valentine's Dance. Well crap, they were sitting on the tables just begging to be eaten... Now, here I sit, with a toothache from HELL.  Why did I get the "sensitive teeth" gene? I could so much as look at candy and I'm paying for it at my 6 month cleaning. I swear Dr. Anderson has made at least $10K off of me, and these little white chompers. 
But on the bright side, I get to "go to my happy place" all morning in my head to try to block out the horrid sounds of drills, suckey things, and the bright light. Let's see, laying poolside at the Venetian in Las Vegas here I come. Happy place, happy place, happy place.

2 comments:

Labay Family said...

Sorry! I hate the dentist too. I'm glad you started your blog!

Lacey said...

Too bad I got the good teeth LOL!

But I also got the bad eyes, bad knees, bad baby-making-equipment...
So maybe we're even...

But I do have blonde hair ;)

Looking forward to dinner Friday!